CREATING A HEALTHIER WORKFORCE
Investing in corporate wellbeing ensures that the future of your business is well looked after.
A strong emphasis is needed on keeping employees fit, healthier and happier.
WHY IMPLEMENT A WELLBEING STRATEGY?
In a corporate environment implementing a wellbeing strategy can be crucial to the vision of the business.
Here at MoreFit we can help you build a corporate wellbeing programme
that will positively impact your workforce and see your company benefit.
REDUCED ABSENTEEISMFigures from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) show that 23.5 million days were lost due to work-related illness in 2013/2014.
BE SEEN AS AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICEIn a competitive environment having a wellbeing strategy can help companies attract top talent and keep top performers by making them feel rewarded.
INCREASING MORALE AND POSITIVE ATMOSPHEREHelps to induce a positive work culture where employees encourage each other for the common good of the company. Happy and positive staff are more inclined to understand the vision of the company.
HELPS REDUCE COSTSCreating a wellbeing strategy which actively promotes exercise can help reduce costs associated with poor health in the work place.
We don’t believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach. We understand that companies share different visions and therefore we build a tailored wellbeing programme around the company culture.
Our products focus on the complete wellbeing of our members by promoting exercise and relaxation all into one.
Small Group Personal Training (SGPT) offers a unique approach to training. By having small group classes we encourage clients to work at different levels without realising. Some of the benefits of Small Group Personal Training are:
• Personal training without the cost – Our group classes allow us to reduce the cost of sessions without undermining the attention to detail normally offered by a personal trainer.
• Encourage a competitive environment – By working in small groups it promotes competitiveness therefore making underperformers work harder and others to excel further.
• Personalised service – In small groups we understand the needs of each client and can actively support them on their health journey by promoting positive nutrition, monitoring and measurements to show progress and keep clients on track.
Personal training (PT) is a bespoke method of training where our expert trainers build a programme fitted solely around the needs and goals of the client. This is a fantastic way to train when a client struggles with motivation and/or are time deprived. Some of the benefits of PT are:
• 1-2-1 PT programmes – Individually tailored to develop fitness, improve posture, accelerate weight loss, increase muscle and injury rehabilitation.
• Our St Paul’s studio is conveniently located in the City of London which enables clients to train around their busy schedule.
At MoreYoga our philosophy is simply to bring you better quality teaching in a more dedicated environment. Our warm and cosy studios will provide a tranquil and peaceful setting to develop your yoga practice. Benefits of yoga include:
Benefits of MoreYoga:
• Improve circulation
• Strengthen the immune system
• Mobilize the spine and stretch the muscles of the body
• Calm the mind
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
“If you fulfill the wishes of your employees,
the employees will fulfill your visions.”
WHAT WE OFFER