12 Week Muscle Building
Commit to muscle gain. Results will be a lean and mean body.
How much do you want to gain muscle?
There will be a variety of reasons why you want to supersize your body and gain muscles but it is important to do it the right way. To add muscle mass, it is not only about lifting weights, nutrition plays a major part. Eating the right foods at the time will feed the muscles. Our trainers can advise on the best pre and post workout meals to be indulging in. All you need to know is, if you train hard, eat right, the results will follow.
Overview of the program
- Exercise program to build and work all muscles for overall bulking. You will need to be strength training hard for 4 hours a week in the studio with a 30 min of interval training done on your own.
- Eating plan that is based around your need to develop lean muscle mass turn your self into a calorie burning machine and have that metabolism rocketing through the roof. We will set out for you an eating schedule that will ensure that your fat burning potential is kept to an optimum through manipulating the timing of macro nutrients.
- High quality Poliquin supplements are recommended for best results including magnesium, zinc, omega 3, multi-vitamins, vitamin D3, protein powder, bcaa and beta alanine.
Check the costs of our transformation packages
Typical Training Plan for 12 Week Muscle Building
Consists of 2 days in a row with a rest day followed by another 2 days training.
- MONDAY – Strength training
- TUESDAY – Strength training
- WEDNESDAY- Rest day
- THURSDAY- Strength training
- FRIDAY- Strength training
What results to expect from the program
- Increased muscle mass.
- Reduced body fat.
- Better sleep patterns.
- Natural energy from a healthy lifestyle.
- Higher self-esteem when you see the results.